The term ‘Back Zac’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Back Zac Ltd, whose office address is The Meadows, Shirley Street Shirley, Newhampton. Our company registration number is 2821645.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Welcome to our website
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitation of liability
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, availability, completeness or suitability of the information, products, services, materials and related graphics found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Any reliance you place on such items is strictly at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits) arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of Back Zac – © Back Zac. All rights reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of Back Zac, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website. Where this is not the case, please contact us to let us know.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Back Zac takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Comments on the website
Back Zac reserves the right to not approve for publication comments made on our site (due to them being spam, offensive or abusive). Back Zac has non-exclusive copyright for all comments submitted to our website and reserves the right to edit or re-publish these.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control or responsibility for the content or availability of the linked website(s).
Not approved by FCA or other financial regulatory body
This website has not been approved by the FCA or by any financial regulatory authority. The information and tools that the Back Zac provide should be of general assistance to you in managing your home finances. We always recommend that you seek further information from an independent financial adviser, and/or further information from the providers of specific financial products. You should not buy, sell or change the terms of a product purely on the basis of any resources on the website. If you need regulated financial advice, consult a professional financial adviser.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
If you have a complaint about our membership service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling +44 794 885 0709, or writing to: Back Zac, The Meadows, Shirley Street Shirley, Newhampton.
We aim to resolve any complaint about our service as quickly as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and will explain how we will investigate your complaint. We will endeavor to respond within 28 days from receiving your complaint.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the handling of the complaint, you will be given the opportunity to escalate the complaint to a Director of Back Zac.
If you have a complaint about one of the tools or services you have used via our site, but is provided by a third-party, we will raise a complaint on your behalf with our partner in an attempt to have an early resolution. We will also give you the contact details and complaints procedure for you to raise your complaint yourself.
Updated Sept 8, 2018