The Back Zac is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect certain personally identifying data about you when you engage with certain areas of our site including when you:
- Send us your comments and/ or feedback /leave comments on our website
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Input your details to access certain tools
- Request quotes for services
- Become a paid member of the Back Zac
That personal information could include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Property details
- Preferences and interests
You do not have to provide any information to us to use this website. However, certain sections of the site or services within the site may not be accessible if you choose not to share any information with us.
We may also collect information about your internet connection and website use, eg: the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, browser type, the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms you entered on our website. If you take part in any promotions, competitions or give us feedback or complete any profile forms, we may collect additional information. For more information about how we process this information please see our cookies policy.
How is this information used?
This information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improve the content of our web pages, products and services
- Operate Estateagent4me, Instant Valuation tool services and send you information you request
- Generate aggregate statistics about our site visitors and users of our services
- Collect broad demographic information for aggregate use
- Administer this site
- Customise the services we provide to you
- Handle enquiries submitted to us by you
- Verify your identity (for example, in the event you are a competition winner)
- Conduct surveys and market research
- Send you our newsletter and contact you with information about products and services that may interest you, if you have actively agreed to us doing so. This may be by telephone but will be predominantly by email. If at any time you do not wish to continue to receive the email newsletters then you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We only share data with carefully selected third parties when you have actively provided your consent to do so.
Specifically, when you agree to use either Estateagent4me or our instant valuation tool, with your consent, we may share your data with our estate agent partners: Yopa who may send you information by email or contact you by telephone directly regarding their products and services that you may find useful.
If you are a member of the Back Zac, see the Member section below to see what data we collect from you and in what instances your data may be shared with a third party.
We work with partner service providers for a number of our services and quote comparison tools. Please see the Partner Service Provider section below for details as to how your data is treated in this instance.
Partner Service Providers
We work with partner service providers for a number of our services and quote comparison tools (eg: conveyancing, surveys, mortgages, removals, find a tradesman, find an architect, find a structural engineer, insurance, find an independent financial advisor etc).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data in specific circumstances, e.g. for marketing purposes.
Where the processing of your information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
You have the right to have your information updated and corrected if you believe it is inaccurate or erased in certain circumstances or place restrictions on the processing of your information.
You have the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information – see Subject Access Request below.
You can exercise your rights at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within our marketing emails, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at The Meadows, Shirley Street Shirley, Newhampton.
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partner service providers and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. You may need to contact our service providers directly to remove or update your details.
Subject Access Request
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your data is being processed
- Access to your personal data and
Time to respond
- Where we are the data controller, we must usually respond to your request within a month. Where we are the data processor of your personal information, we will direct you to the controller.
- We do not hold data that is provided by you to our third party service providers or produced on your behalf by these service providers
Back Zac Limited is registered in England & Wales, with company number 2821645
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.